THE RUMPH Message Board
March 29, 2024, 10:50:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: RUMPH fans have a new message board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the NEW Rumph Messageboard!  (Read 8499 times)
THE RUMPH Webmaster
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »

Welcome all to the all NEW message board.  This was set up to replace the old one as it had some issues and a lot less features.  Unfortunately, I am not allowed to take the member and post information from that board and import it here.  So we have to start from scratch, but I will keep the old one up in read-only mode for reference.  Here is a link to it: http://therumph.proboards10.com/index.cgi

I sure hope this new board will encourage a lot more interaction amongst all of us.

HAPPY RUMPH COLLECTING!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:48:19 PM by THE RUMPH Webmaster » Logged
stcygrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »

I recently bought a piece of Rumph today at auction and would like to list it on ebay.  its called the "Stone Throwing Ogre" complete with rock in hand and connected lidded piece.  Its in mint condition.  Can anyone give me a general starting price?    Or if anyone is interested in purchasing this piece directly, please email me.   [email protected].  I did email a collector, and he has first dibs, but if he decides he doesn't want it i will sell it outright or put it on ebay.    Can someone help me with pricing?   Thanks so much, Stacey   P.S.  Been in antiques and collectibles for a long time so I'm hoping to connect with an honest appraisal of the piece.   And I'd sell it for a reasonable amount.   I know its rare.   But would like it to go to a collectors home.    Thanks, Stacey
ceceb84

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »

HEllo, my names Cece  and i have a Rumph Pete the DRagon Bong and  i   need help finding out if  it is real. can anyone please help. Im new to all this. but if it is   real, i am selling it! PLease help!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: