THE RUMPH Message Board
March 29, 2024, 04:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: RUMPH fans have a new message board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Gremlin  (Read 3477 times)
RumphSeller

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:39:46 PM »

Title: Gremlin:

Year: 1975

Artist: Jim Rumph

Company: Mind Circus

Medium: Pottery

Piece: Bong/Tobacco Pipe

1975 tobacco water pipe created by Missouri native, California transplant, Jim Rumph. This piece is called "the gremlin" and measures 6 1/2 inches tall. It was rated as extremely rare in 2003 and was valued at $300.00 (http://www.therumph.com/showItem.php?item=346).  Rarely do you see these pieces with the pottery around the aluminum slide in-tact.  Typically the pottery falls off from tapping the slide to clean it.  Now, a decade later, it is evidenced that Rumph collectors do not part with their pieces. I have procured this piece, in pristine condition, from an auction. No chips or cracks. The original slide (with pottery) is still on tact. These pieces are extremely rare collector pieces.  PM me if you are interested and I will send you pictures ASAP.

With the changing laws in Colorado and Washington these are prized collector pieces of art that any aficionado will want to proudly display.  Don't miss your opportunity to own one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: