THE RUMPH Message Board
April 28, 2024, 09:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: RUMPH fans have a new message board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bidding Deadline for DA Rumph Aesthetic Gilbert & Sullivan Teapot Announced  (Read 3949 times)
Greenbuck97

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2009, 05:02:48 AM »

After much thought this week and a little consulting with the Universe, I have decided on the terms and method of how I will sell this piece. I am posting this second topic to draw attention to the deadline for bidding. Details on and photos of the piece itself can be found in the Daryle Ann Rumph Teapot for Sale topic. More photos are also available on request if you email me.

The Gilbert & Sullivan Opera "Patience" that inspired this piece premiered on April 23, 1881. I will accept bids to [email protected] up until April 23, 2009, at 12 midnight central time. Whoever has the highest bid at that point gets the piece. Individuals may bid more than once so long as all bids are time stamped prior to the time stated above. Confirmation that bids have been received and filed will be sent as they come in.

Shipping: Item will be packed to be virtually indestructible with tissue, an inordinate amount of new bubble wrap, $5 worth of packing peanuts I bought today, and double or triple boxed. It will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and Insured. The cost for this extremely careful packing, shipping and insurance is $25 in addition to the amount of the winning bid. Again, please note that inside the USA, the $25 includes all shipping and insurance charges. Outside the USA, the shipping will be actual cost of the shipping and insurance plus $10 for tissue, bubble wrap, styrofoam peanuts and boxes. The day it will take me to pack it, I am donating that for free.

I also welcome questions. Please understand that some weeks I am not able to have my laptop in the field with me, so if you are the weekend receiving a reply, do know that it will be coming. Should you fail to receive a reply by the following Sunday, please write again as my spam filter rarely catches something it should not.

Thank you for your time and consideration. And good luck bidding!

All the best,
Anita
Greenbuck97

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:15:30 PM »

Deadline moved up due to I'm bored with this -- you've got about a week from now. See last post in other thread.

Thanks,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: