THE RUMPH Message Board
April 28, 2024, 05:40:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: RUMPH fans have a new message board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zolthar and Zunill planters seeking new home  (Read 3118 times)
annevan

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2011, 07:23:27 AM »

I’m paring down my collection, and I have two Rumph planters - Zolthar the Wizard and Zunill the Maiden - that I would like to pass on to their next keeper. Both are signed on the top rim by the artist, were produced in 1974 and are in great condition.
Zunill has a small crack down from her necklace medallion and another in back, but they do not affect the integrity of the piece. All in all she’s a beaut, with great detail and barely showing her 37 years on the planet. Her face is flawless, and her earrings and neck medaillon are in good shape.
Zolthar is full of life, as his name indicates. He is unblemished, with a fish medaillon on his right ear. He retains some blue color on his extended tongue, and is delightfully fierce.
I took a bunch of photos that I’m happy to share. I will be posting the planters on eBay for lack of a better outlet, but I wanted to make sure true collectors got the first chance to snatch up these gems. I’d prefer to keep these as a set, since they have traveled together thus far. Feel free to contact me with questions, photo requests and offers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: