THE RUMPH Message Board
March 28, 2024, 01:21:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: RUMPH fans have a new message board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Facebook Page  (Read 3646 times)
THE RUMPH Webmaster
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2017, 10:27:48 PM »

Hey all Rumph Fans!  I have created a new Facebook page to accompany TheRumph.com.  This page is meant to be more social and interactive and encourages you to share your Rumph pictures and stories.  I just don't have a lot of time to keep TheRumph.com up-to-date, so this page should help keep the Rumph spirit alive in a more timely fashion.  Please go check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRumph/

Regards,
The THE RUMPH Webmaster

TheRumph.com
odin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:12:21 AM »

I don't use facebook, (facebook and google are the top two worst offenders for maintaining personal privacy) so I guess that any Rumph activity on facebook will be unavailable to me. Unfortunate, as I have made several attempts to generate discussion on this website, and although there are hundreds of 'views'...there is virtually zero activity except from the webmaster re-directing people somewhere else, and another forum owner (gumball) inviting people to his website.

I wonder...that if people don't have the interest or energy to post here (except for lack of member participation this IS a pretty sweet Rumph resource!!) ... then how much participation will happen at another website?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: